Sunday, August 17, 2008

Facebook


OHMYHECK! One of my good friends from the mission, Danny Haupt, invited me to get onto Facebook. My sister Jennifer had invited me before, but my computer was down, so I didn't sign up. Now that I signed up this week, I can't get off of it. I have found so many long, lost friends! It's crazy! It's fun to get in touch with everyone, but I swear, it is the most time consuming thing when you first sign up. It's not that it's hard to sign up, it's just that you want to find EVERYONE you know!
You should all sign up and add me as a friend.

Man, Goodreads is addicting, as well! It's time consuming because you want to read ALL of the books that are your friends favorites...hence my trip to the library on Saturday. Sign up for that too...

2 comments:

Jan said...

I don't like Facebook's new profile page. It updated the other day. I was just barely getting used to the other one and now I'm lost all over again. It is neat, though, to find people you'd never thought you'd see again!! :)

Anonymous said...

Hey we're facebook friends now! I agree, it is time consuming and a horribly addicting cyber-substance ha ha