Saturday, November 22, 2008

Humidifiers and Jesusito

So we bought Jesusito a humidifier for his bedroom, and we thought we'd be the coolest parents around by buying one that looked like a fish tank.  The back part of the humidifier is the actual humidifier and the front is a small, fake fish tank, with fake fish, even.  The poor little fake fish...can you tell that he's trying to get them out with a spoon?  














Yes, this might look bad, but about 5 minutes later I found the fish tank full of cotton balls...all 200 of them.:)  I'm so glad we don't have real fish.

5 comments:

Jan said...

What a cool humidifier!! Can it take real fish when he gets older, you think? Or is that a stupid question? lol

Anonymous said...

Jesus is a little busybody. McKenna never did anything like that. She just likes to draw on her hands with washable markers. I think Aleah is going to get into stuff just like your little boy.

Anonymous said...

Oh little Jesus, so much "stuff" to get into, so little time to do it all!
McKenna never got into "stuff" she just likes to color her hands with washable markers. I have a feeling that Aleah will give me a run for my money and get into all kinds of mischief.
Oh ya, we finally sold our mazda. Yay, money in the bank (that I can't touch)

Jamie said...

Oh dear, cotton balls? At least he had fun right?

Anonymous said...

hi, my name is kasey and i have been looking for that exact humidifier for 2 years! for my 3 year old! where did you find it? maybe i can order one online? my email is mekasey@ymail.com! thank you!