Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Iron Man

Little Jesus is OBSESSED with Iron Man! I have never seen him so excited about a movie! Since it came out last Tuesday, he has watched it at least twice a day everday! Goodness! He hates all the "boring" parts...he just likes seeing Iron Man fly. I had to buy him his costume for Halloween early so that we could return the movie we rented, and then I had to buy him a toy to keep him from trying to go find the DVD at home.:) He's playing with his toy here with little Jasmine.














This picture is of Jesus watching Iron Man...he is so focused.:)














This is little Jesus a couple of minutes later...out.:)

5 comments:

Devon said...

Your kids are too cute! I can't wait to see Halloween pictures! I bet he is so excited!

Tricia said...

My son is the exact same way about his superheros! Who wants to see anything on the screen but the heroes right!

So fun to see you and your cute family!

Anonymous said...

Now ther's a tall 2-year-old! Believe it or not, I was dead set on naming our daughter Jasmine until about a week before she was born. Sabrina fits MUCH better but yours is DEFINATELY a Jasmine. What a doll! LOVE those big, toothless smiles =)

Anonymous said...

If he ever needs someone to watch it with... I'll totally do it!! I carry it around in my purse ha ha

Patience said...

My kids haven't seen that movie yet, We'll have to give it a try. Your kids are so cute!