Friday, March 6, 2009

To My Beloved Readers...

I am so sorry that I haven't blogged in awhile.  Unfortunately my computer has the flu and it passed it on to my camera and my scanner.  It's a bummer, I know.   So until I get rich and Jesus decides to by me a Mac, I won't be blogging as often.  I like to show my cute kids in all of my blogs and when I can't do that I get depressed.:)  They're just too darn cute!

So, my fellow friends, I'm sure this blogging thing will start back up in a month, or so.  No, I won't be rich by then, but maybe I can get Jesus to understand how essential a mac is.:)

3 comments:

Jamie said...

I have been checking your blog forever for new updates. so sad your about your computer. I am hoping you can get a new one soon, so we can all see more of your cute babies.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
familia Bybaran said...

Do you want to hear something funny? A friend of mine from Houston who was investigating the church forever and wasn't really getting it just called the other day and said that she watched the Big Love episode and now she wants to join the church because she thought the whole thing was "magical." I haven't seen big love and was as mad as you were about the thing, but if one person comes to the church as a result, awesome! guess the joke's on them.