Friday, October 12, 2012

Long time no see!

I must repent: it has been WAY too long since my last post!  I'm going to start this blogging thing back up and share my cute family experiences with you all!:)



My handsome son is now in 1st grade!  He is in a dual-immersion program learning spanish and he is so excited about it!  He says that his favorite subject is spanish, which makes this gringa so proud!  We used to speak exclusively spanish (I've realized recently that that is no longer the case) but he would just speak english.  He is now speaking to us in spanish with his cute little english accent.:)  Like Mommy like son, right?:)



This little Princess is in her first year of preschool and LOVES it!  She counts off her friends everyday.:)  Her best friend right now is a little boy in our Stake and they grab each others hands and walk into class together: they are seriously adorable!  She has had a speech impediment her whole life and recently we found out it was because of fluid behind her ears.  She had to have her tonsils and adenoids out as well so her ears were fixed at the same time. It was incredible to watch her recovery!  The same day she wanted to go play!  She only complained about her neck hurting once and she is doing so much better!  She has a lot more energy and speaks so much better!  She is in love with her daddy and rarely stops complaining about me...oh well.:)  Just a stage.:)



This little precious one is attached to my hip most of the time.  She is such a cute little thing!  She is very tender and at this moment is cuddling a little bear while watching SpongeBob SquarePants.  She is two years old and loves her brother and sister!  She loves to cuddle with everyone and loves to sit in my lap...no matter where I'm sitting or where we're at.:)  She would do the same to my mom: she would wait patiently while my mom would clean off whatever she had in her lap and then she would take possession of her.:)



Overall this cute little family is doing great!  I will be posting more adventures more often!

No comments: