Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Another Funny Jesusito Story

Today Jesus decided to take us out to eat. When he takes us out to eat, as you can imagine, we go eat Mexican food...today was no different. We went to this hole in the wall that Jesus said was really, really good. Last time he said that, there was a cockroach on the food...I wasn't too excited. I was surprised, though, and loved the food. Jesusito loved the food, as well, which is always nice since he usually just likes milk and suckers.

Usually, in these types of restaurants, they have posters everywhere marketing calling cards, announcing concerts, etc. We let little Jesus run around the restaurant, because it wasn't very big, and there weren't many customers. He kept on running to the front door, giggle and come back. Pretty soon he was dragging me with him to show me something on the front door. Mind you, the only customers in the WHOLE restaurant were right in the direct path of the front door and whatever Jesusito was giggling about. So he takes me to the front door, and there taped to the door was a poster marketing calling cards. This poster was REALLY classy! He pointed to the thing that was making him giggle, which was a voluptuous butt of a lady in a bikini...oh the embarrassment!

2 comments:

jennie said...

He sounds so cute! Every time my kids see anyone w/ out a shirt on or in a bikini or anything they all go "EWWWWW!" What have I been teaching them?
I love the previous one about the make up, too. I guess it kind of looks like a yummy drink...

Jan said...

hahaha - your stories are crazy!! That's so funny that he thought a butt was funny already, though. He'll never grow out of that. I'm 25 and STILL think butts are funny.