Friday, September 12, 2008

Jimmy's B-day

So I'm really bad...it was my bro-in-law's b-day, and I have no pictures of him, or the party...just my kids. I want to tell Jimmy, though, Happy Birthday! We had a great time!














So, these are pictures of my kids at the party. It was an awesome party that Jan had planned outside her in-laws house. They played Transformers on the side of the house! My kids had a great time with all of the toys...of course...and didn't watch the movie. Jesus loved the toys and the popcorn, and Jasmine loved the swing and the people. Overall, a fun night!

1 comment:

Jan said...

AAAWWWWWWWW - Jodi!! That's so nice of you to post something about Jimmy's birthday and his party!! We were so happy that you came :)

P.S. You're making me look bad by posting a "Jimmy's Birthday" post before I do!!! lol