Friday, September 12, 2008

Something Good Came From Something Not So Good...

So today was a rough day. I was on my way out with the kids, and little Jesus locked the doors without my knowledge. So when I closed his car door, after getting him locked up, I couldn't open my door. I seriously didn't think that things like that would get me so emotional, but after waiting for the ambulance/cops to come, seeing little Jesus and Jasmine inside the car sweating their precious little heads off, I was getting so impatient and worried. My cute little neighbor was there by my side...you can see her in the reflection in the picture...she was trying to console me. It took the emergency personnel a good 6-7 minutes to get them out. It was rough. I was shaking. Little Jesus loved it all, though! I was constantly checking up on him during the ordeal and he was pointing to the firemen and grinning, then he'd point to their trucks and grin. So, of course, right when they got him out, instead of him running to me and hugging me...like I wanted:)...he ran right to the trucks. What a doll. Yes, they were both fine. Sweaty and smiley and fine. (BTW: the good that came from all of this is this adorable pic!)

3 comments:

jennie said...

How scary! I (luckily!!!) haven't had that happen to me yet. It is a cute picture though!

Jan said...

That is REALLY scary!! I didn't know that!!! I'm sorry, Jodi!!

(btw, that is THE most ADORABLE picture I've ever seen. SO so sweet, Jodi. That should be in a photo contest.)

Jamie said...

wow how exciting. So funny that he wasn't scared at all. Good thing though since you were probably scared enough for the whole lot of you. So glad everyone was okay.