Wednesday, September 17, 2008

My Little Helper















Jesusito has really liked helping around where he can, and getting a high-five or a hug for all that he does. Apparently, one of the times that I let him throw his dirty diaper away, it went into the laundry instead of the garbage. Yup, as you can guess, I didn't realize it until I started to put the wet clothes into the dryer. Needless to say, those clothes got washed all over again...in bleach.:) No, just kidding, but can you imagine what it would have been like if it had been a poopy diaper? BLAH!

4 comments:

Jamie said...

That Jesusito has so many different facial expressions-he's so cute!

Devon said...

That is too funny! Your kids are seriously DARLING!

JamieBean said...

Jodi!!!! Hi. This is Jamie Lorenc. I worked with you at Morgan Stanley. I hope you don't mind me taking a peek at your blog, I was looking at Jenny Lokey's blog and saw she had a "Jesus and Jodi" link. I thought to my self...."No, it can't be.." but it is!! How fun to see you again and your ADORABLE family. I have thought about you often. It's good to see all is well. Take care!

Jan said...

EEEWWWWWW!!!!! Jodi!!