Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Consequences of ice cream...

Hablamos espanol in the house so that little Jesus and Jasmine will learn it. It's been funny, though, to see which English words he picks up on. Ice cream is one of his favorites. This is what happens when one decides to be brave and give little Jesus ice cream.




I have no idea where Jesus got the idea to use the ice cream as a beard, but that's one of the lovely things he did.:) Check out his pants...they were clean two seconds before the shot. The video is long, but funny.
So since he was so dirty, I decided to let him run in the sprinklers...this is what happened.

2 comments:

Jan said...

hahahah - I love the plumber's smile diaper picture. That's classic!! I know what Jesus can be when he grows up :) lol

Jamie said...

Funny video. I think it was all part of his plan to get his diaper off.