Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Crazy Adventures in Walmart

Today I had the privilege of going to Walmart with little Jesus and Jasmine. Every time we go, it is an adventure. It's just hard to shop with a two year old, I've decided. He wants to play with everything and talk to everyone. A 10 minute Walmart run usually takes an hour, thanks to Mr. Social.:)

I usually will bribe Jesusito to be still with a sucker from the bank. Probably not the best habit to get him into, but I can justify everything I do.:) Today I gave him the sucker, and after a couple of minutes, he gave it back like he was done with it. History has shown that he's not done with it until it is fully digested in his tummy, or until it has fallen on the yucky Walmart floors. So, I held on to it. As we continued shopping, I noticed that Jesusito was really quiet, which is never a good sign, even in Walmart. I looked in the shopping cart and there he was...drinking my makeup foundation! AAAGH!

Yes, yes, he was fine, but had a foundation mustache for the rest of the trip.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bank suckers are the best! My mom used to bribe me with those... I turned out just fine, right? ha ha