Tuesday, September 9, 2008

My Funny Chubby Hubby

Jesus is such a nut! Yesterday I was getting ready for the day, and I couldn't decide on a shirt to wear. I asked Jesus if a particular shirt...which is a stretchy shirt, by the way...was too tight. He just looked at me, and I could see his little mind working, but after waiting for a response that didn't come, I said "forget it" and kept on getting ready. After curling my hair, doing my makeup, brushing my teeth, Jesus says "Jodi, that shirt looks like Michael Phelps swimming suit" and started laughing his head off. Mind you, this was a good ten minutes after I had asked him the question. "That was pretty funny,though, huh?" was what he said after I told him a response ten minutes later isn't funny. What a Mexican nerd.:)

1 comment:

Jamie said...

That's funny! I love the 10 minute answer. Sounds a little like Carl.