Saturday, September 13, 2008

Utah State Fair

We had our annual trip to the State Fair. I swear, that's where Jesus and I gain all of our weight for the year. No matter what you get...it's fattening. I really loved the deep fried snickers, though. There was no way I was passing that up!















We had little Jesus ride the ponies, and he got really scared the first round and almost fell off, he was having such a heart-attack. This picture is of me trying to take a pic of him on the horse, without having him fall off, or have a heart attack.















Jesus' favorite part of seeing the rabbits was to see how many food containers he could tip over. So much like his daddy...:)

1 comment:

Jan said...

I feel like I'm stalking your blog, Jodi. I have comments for everything....

I'm sorry if I'm monopolizing!! Did you by chance see the man on the horse made out of horse shoes outside the pig show ring? There was a man sitting on the horse pretending to be a manequin. He freaked me out to the core.

(Deep fried snickers sounds heart-attack inducing.)